3.6 40
9 May 2012
(Updated: May 13, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The RV Park is a away from main base, nothing in walking distance. It's on the lake and nice and quiet. The whole place had been upgraded since our last visit. Sign in is now at the marina and the camp is a few miles down the road. Lots of open spaces when we were there, reservations weren't needed. All roads have been paved along with most sites. I have a little rig and only need electric when I stop for the night. There isn't full hook up but a dump station. WiFi wasn't up yet. Antenna TV OK. Still I couldn't get the cheaper rustic areas, they are saved for longer stays. The new bath house was finished, neat and clean, two big open showers on both sides. There was a laundry and club house but they had combo locks. We were only there a night and the office didn't give us a combo. If we were staying longer we would have asked the Camp Boss. Another little quirk, Camp Boss doesn't sound as friendly as Camp Host but that's what they call it. The pictures on this site are older pictures and not of the new bath house or paved roads. Still you get the idea of what a nice quite area it is.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or