Review Detail

4.0 70
Feb 6, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Quiet hours at this park are from 10pm-7am. I wrote this review just after 11pm while one of my nearby neighbors (a homesteader) had been blasting his stereo inside his motorhome for the past 3 hours. I don't know how the people in the rvs next to him stand it. We were there overnight and our stay could not end soon enough for me. Tell music didn't stop til after minute. No one is apparently around to enforce quiet hours and it's obvious the permanent residents take advantage of it. We made reservations the day before we arrived and were assigned a site, #52. When we pulled up to the site, someone was already parked there. They were overnighting too and hoping we would be a no-show. They left and found a different site. As we were hooking up our utilities, we noticed the resident in site #51 next to us had strapped his satellite receiver to the top of the grill on our site. He used bungee cords so he intended it to be awhile. We asked him to remove it and he asked if we were using the grill right then. We insisted he remove it and he came out 15 mins later and grudgingly did it. We weren't using our picnic table either so did he really think he could just put his excess stuff on it? The park is full of homesteading residents with all their stuff spread out around their rigs and spilling over to the empty sites (like the satellite receiver I mentioned earlier). There's a definite trailer park feel to this place. Many sites are so close together, you can hear your neighbor yawning (as we did). The cement pads are nice - long and level. Hookups are in the middle. Water pressure is in the red zone so use pressure regulator. Wifi is non-existent and there's no cable. There are trains passing nearby. And neighbors who play loud music late into the night. I could not wait to leave and never return to this trailer park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 5

Comments

To write a comment please register or