4.5 64
Alabama 99070
Feb. 25, 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Nice campground. Full hook-ups up to 50 amps all sites. Huge pads. All but second row, sites 7-14 are pull through. Some of the hook ups are well forward which takes away most of the site for parking unless you have really long hoses and cables. Main gate is gate 9 at Redstone. New gate has been built in the past few months but still was tight for my 40 foot Tiffin Phaeton. I’m former Navy, but...Army did good. OBTW, they are building a bunch of new sites adjoining the ones here already. That will really be nice for busy season. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
February 26, 2018
Close to Commissary, Package Store, and Exchange. Decent sized spaces. There is an on-site camp host here, but what he/she does is a mystery. The dog waste trash bin in the dog run was never emptied from before 12/11/17 until 2/26/18, and if I was a betting man it won't be emptied for quite some time. Someone vacated a site across from us and left a black tank hose and a fresh water hose. They have been laying there for a good 2 months. If the camp host gets their site for free, then that is the sweetest gig you'll ever find, because its obvious you don't have to do anything for your site.
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts