Arkansas 79288
March 20, 2013
(Updated: March 30, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Had a wonderful stay and always look forward to passing through each year. We come through about 4 times each year. The facilities are clean, never saw any mold as mentioned in previous review, just needs to be updated. Good to see that they finished the electric on the hill and it's all upgraded to 50amp when before it was only 30amp. I have known Noel and his wife for a couple of years and they are wonderful people and very military minded. In fact she is a disabled vet and he is a disabled civilian, and it doesn't keep him from getting anything done that needs done, including cleaning sites that are left in a mess and damaged. Very kind and giving people. I have learned that her father and 2 brothers are also retired Air Force so they are definitely all about the military and taking care of them. They always give priority to Active Duty military and their families. I saw them take food and drink to people needing assistance while passing thru and give rides to the commissary for groceries. You can't beat good people like that. Again, if your traveling thru Arkansas, stop by, you can't beat $12 per night and wonderful hosts.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
March 30, 2013
We have never stayed here but after reading your review it makes we want to go here and meet Noel and his wife. Thank you for sharing this personal story and we are going to Branson in the fall so will try and fit this into our trip. The Elboecks
March 31, 2013
I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you visit and hopefully Noel and his wife are still around. We will be passing back thru after Thanksgiving.
2 results - showing 1 - 2