4.1 70
Arkansas 79296
July 17, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Easy access off of I 40. About 5 miles onto the base. It is a very scenic campground with some campsites shaded with the trees that border the grounds. There is a lovely pond with fountain that people were fishing in. Beautiful nature walk area and children's play yard adjacent to campground. There are quite a few long term people. We arrived late afternoon on a Sunday. I called camp host and got no answer but we drove to the campground and there was plenty of empty spaces. There was an ' Honor System' message board with numbers of available campsites and envelopes for payment with a secure Dropbox. $15 bucks a night was very reasonable in my book for this campground. The bathrooms were locked with a access code box. Luckily another camper we met shared the code so we could shower. The showers were nice and clean as was the laundry room. We did not visit the commissary or exchange during our overnight stay. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Very nice facility. A real bargain in my book. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or