2.9 16
Arkansas 51641
Sept. 7, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed here in our 35' motorhome. Found a nice pull thru spot and didn't even have to unhook the car. The Pike gate is now closed by order of the new commander so just come to the main gate. There was no lock on the power box (50A)so no problem there. We just drove in and found an empty spot then called billeting to tell them we were here. They had my CC info so we did not have to go to the office. There are basically 2 campgrounds next to each other. The first one is the old one and suitable for small trailers. The next one is the new one with all pull thru spots meant for big trailers and motorhomes. There are a lot of full timers in the campground that are stationed here or just live here. I was lucky there was one spot open when we got here in the new campground. Pros; cheap -13.00 a night nice pull thru spot wooded but satellite dish worked for Dish 50 amp, water and sewer next to 2 lakes which are available for fishing Cons: no cable, I did not need it anyway no bathrooms or laundry no Wi-Fi at all.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or