3.6 89
California 169252
October 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

So, why is "cleanliness and hospitality" above linked in same rating? Two different things definitely. We have stayed here a couple of times in the past. The bathrooms are spotless. The laundry is well taken care of and there's even a grill onsite. The sites vary from nice 40' sites to much smaller sites. Trees are abundant but can make satellite reception a big pain. Availability of these sites is online and there is an 800# to book the sites. We knew from past experience that we wanted a 40' back-in because those sites were on the south side with open skies for the satellite tv reception. After checking several times a day for a 40' site to become available, one finally was open. I called and made reservations for 3 nights for that specific site. However, that didn't mean my reservation was honored. About an hour out of arriving I received a call from the office indicating she was moving us because we weren't 40' and someone (after us) needed that site! What?? We were given a much, much smaller site and our credit card had already been charged!!! It was a weekend and you can imagine how difficult getting another spot at the beach in California would be over the weekend --- impossible. So, we jack knifed into the site given us -- probably the most difficult site we've ever pulled into. Upon checking in, prepare yourself for a lecture of the rules. We're all used to rules but this was a little ridiculous. Once away from office staff, we found the camp host super nice. She was friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff was also friendly. We do like the park. The location is fabulous but not so sure we would trust office staff to honor our booking in the future.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts