4.0 75
California 102401
May 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

It looks like someone spent a ton of money to build a really nice park and now is just watching it get run into the ground. All of the grass between sites has turned to weeds, and its very ugly, plus not pleasant to walk on. The laundry room is a mess, with lots of broken machines (but they are free to use...). It's not particularly easy to get to, with a few miles of driving on surface streets. The office staff appear to be trying to do their jobs, but they just don't know how - they were kind of snippy. The wifi is pretty bad, but I had no trouble with Verizon. If they were charging $20 a night, you could overlook all that, but $40 is just ridiculous for what they have here. On the bright side, the sites are large and the commissary is great for such a small base. Also, the golf course, while looking a little sad, is fun to play, and much more reasonably priced than the park. From the back corner of the park, it's about a minute walk to get to the clubhouse. When I visited, there was almost no one on the course, including on weekends. So if you want a golf holiday, this might not be a bad place to stay, but I wouldn't recommend the park to anyone else. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts