3.6 89
California 169446
May 12, 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Checking in is easy and the desk people are very friendly and offer information on the local area. The spaces are shorter than they say so be aware of your needs. My 30 foot class C barely fit in the 40 foot space. I was towing so adding that vehicle into the site was tight. Camp host wasn't very friendly. While we were setting up we put the dogs on leashes attached to the picnic table. We had only been inside 3 or 4 minutes and the camp host came over and rudely told my wife the dogs couldn't be outside without us sitting with them. My wife told her we were almost finished setting up and making some sandwiches and then we'd be out with the dogs. The camp host said that wasn't good enough so we pulled them inside. The grounds seemed to be mowed or weed wacked when the weeds get 6 to 12 inches high. There are so many foxtails and other stickers it wasn't safe to walk the dogs. The area that was designated as the pet area hadn't been wowed in quite a while. It's a patch of gravel dotted with very tall weeds. In general the park is in need of some TLC. It's convenient to everything in the area. If it had just been the wife and I it wouldn't have been so bad. But I will not want to take our dogs back there. I will be looking for alternate places to stay in the area.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or