3.7 34
California 101346
2-6 July 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I frequent Lake O'Neill occasionally and have to say the lake and the scenery is beautiful. There are a lot of things to do (fishing, boating, hiking, horseback riding etc.) It was a little crowded this last time but still not bad. To piggyback on other reviews the restroom does need a little work, but it is well maintained. It's mostly used by those who are camping in tents so it adds to the joy of "roughing it". The Camp Ground is consistently services. I've noticed the ground keepers driving around checking and changing the trash bags in the trash cans. Most of the staff are friendly and very helpful except one young lady who is fairly new named Shalonda who works at the registration desk. She appears very arrogant and talks to you without making eye contact like she has better things to do. The first time I met her I thought she was having a bad day. But having made several reservations since then I believe that's just her attitude. Besides that I do recommend Lake O'Neill. One more thing! watch out for the mosquitoes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or