3.4 53
California 65294
January 3, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Lemoore NAS is a great half way point to spend the night from and to NorCa to San Diego. I talked to the friendly staff and made a reservation the day of our arrival. I told the staff the time I expected to pull in and I would pay cash for the camp site. The drive took us longer than expected and we arrived late. We drove in from the East and the GPS took us to the wrong gate. Security was helpful and we where only six miles from the main gate. Full hook ups were available including cable TV. However, the cable TV was not available, I think because I was not able to pay in advance, the cable was not turned on. All sites are pull through and the pad is cement and level, everywhere else is rock. At each site is a trash can which is nice to be able to dump your trash. Near the RV camp ground is a golf driving range, McDonalds, swimming pool with an awesome curly slide and bathrooms that we did not use. On this web site is a couple of videos that are very accurate to what I saw. I recommend watching them.  We left early the next morning and I did not find an RV check in and there is no RV host. I called the reservation desk and paid for my site. We will be back again. I have a 24' Toyhauler pulled by a Silverado Diesel.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or