3.8 86
California 185188
July 21, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The only reason I gave this a 1 star is because it was necessary to write the review. This RV campground is terrible. You must park your rig in a parking lot, that is no where close to the office, to go sign in. There are NO SIGNS directing you. It's definitely not handicap friendly. It was explained to me that they were full and that I could pay $12 for a dry camping spot.....BUT......I would have to leave the following day because they were REALLY going to be full the next day !!!!! WHAT ?!?!?! The dry camping area does not have specific spots. It's a gravel strip that parallels the edge of the campground. You simply pick an area of the strip that you prefer. Why in the world would I have to check out of a "first come, first served" overflow spot ?!?!?!?! Quiet time starting at 2200 !!!! Seriously, you're going to charge me $12 to park my rig in the gravel, overflow area AND make me turn my generator off ?!?!?! We will definitely not be coming back here. I would suggest to anyone looking at this place, to avoid it at all costs !!! 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
September 28, 2017
My thoughts exactly. And we arrived to our full hook up spot at 8:45 pm and quiet started at 9pm, the camp host last year said and he wouldn't let us move in. Finally at 9:15 he changed his mind and let us and we were so quiet, the neighbors didn't know we moved in. If people can arrive home at all hours with their diesel truck or car, why can't you move in at anytime. Plus, that's so dumb to make someone dry camp without a generator running to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Duh
DV
DV
1 results - showing 1 - 1