4.5 156
Colorado 174280
July 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We have stayed at Peregrine several times and will stay again on our next trip to Colorado Springs. We have a 24' tag-along without any slide-outs. The last trip was from about July 24-Aug3. The camp is easy to get to, nicely shaded and everyone I have met there, whether staff or guest, are friendly.  I consider the camp to be a quiet place, but it is close to the train track and trains do go by regularly. We have not parked on the eastern edge which would be closes to the tracks, but have stayed in the center of that area and we have not been bothered by the trains. I have used the WIFI on every trip, even worked from our trailer a time or two. It may not be the strongest WIFI signal, but it has always worked for me. Our site on this trip was not the best site, we were a little too long to fit into this site easily,there was a drop-off at the front of the site, right where our tongue jack sat. I would have preferred one with less of a drop-off right at the front, but there weren't any other available sites for the time we were there. All our other sites have been flat. there are 2 laundry facilities with 3-4 washers and dryers each. I have not had any trouble finding an open unit when I was ready to use them. They have always been clean and well cared for. I can't comment about the satellite TV access, as we do not have one. I do notice others watching TV, but have no idea if it is local or other. There are playgrounds for the kids close by. My grandkids had fun the afternoon they stopped by. There are also hiking trails and bicycle trails as well. It is hard to be bored in the CS area. I lived in Colorado Springs for almost 30 years and this is where we stay when we go back to visit. The price is better than the CO state parks, with more amenities. I recommend Peregrine Pines, just please leave me a spot whenever I plan a trip to the area.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or