4.5 13
Florida 71171
July 11-14, 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

WX was not to good during this stay and the tropical whatever brought alot of rain to this area. I did go over to the NAS Pensacola and see the Naval Air Museum (atleast the inside) unfornatunately the outside exhibits were rained out. Will see them next time. The Blue Angels were preforming as well but they had a very limited show because of WX. 10 slot CG with full hookups. The pricing was $20 a night. A little challenging to get in from the main entrance to the Whiting Field. Very quite, of course the rain sort of put the brakes on most outside activities. Excellent WIFI, not to far from the Exchange and Commissary. The bathhouse was very good and it appears that the laundry room was very good as well. I did not use but did look it over. Good Facilities! Had a very well taken care of garden with a wide variety of vegetables. I don't know who was overseeing it, but it was beautiful and very well taken care of. Certainly will go back NAS Whiting Field, hopefully will have better WX--I guess we can pick our event but we can't pick our WX. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or