3.9 39
Apr 22 - 25, 2012
(Updated: April 29, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is just the right spot to explore the Florida Keys. Simple full hook up for your RV and a great base camp. If you want an RV Resort, then look else where. It is a secure site with a gated entrance so you have no worries leaving your rig there while you are out and about in the Keys. I found all the personal I came into contact with to be outstanding. My Grandson and I loved watching the Coast Guardsmen load up and take out their Patrol Boats each Morning. There is a small facility for rental of some equipment, but I did not check it out as I was there to explore, future trips may include activities such as fishing or boating, then this may become important to me. I was given a tour of one of the cabins available for Rent and was very pleased with what I saw. Again this is not a RESORT, it is a simple base of operations on a small "Law Enforcement" facility. This site is use by several "Law Enforcement" groups and that activity comes first, but I found it to be no problem in any manner and will return here again and again (if available).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or