Florida 207065
15 March 2013 thru 17 March 2013
(Updated: April 04, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We have been coming off & on to PAFB FamCamp since 2002. Our stays are okay but the place could show alot more improvement.. They finally got a great clubhouse which was way over due. But they moved the office and check-in that was at the beginning of the park which was alot more convenient for the RVer into the new clubhouse that is located way down into the rv park. I feel that it was much harder to pull the motorhome with my car/motorcycle trailer to get to my site and set up. They also moved the nite host from the beginning of the park to the middle. Now if you arrive after hours and never been to the FamCamp again this makes it hard on the RVer to find the nite host and get a site alot of unnecessary driving and parking. I also feel it is ashame that the park doesn't have a good internet/TV serviced with all of the thousands of dollars this park makes off the winter season RVers. The last three years that I have stayed the internet service has been down. When asked the park office just replies that this happens all of the time. To me this is a problem and some kind of action should be taken to fix it. If MWR is too cheap to provide this service, why not let a commerical company come and provide it. I try every way I can to avoid staying here but a couple of days can be tolerated.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
April 23, 2013
Since they opened the new office, the WiFi has been working, but only in the clubhouse. Actually, I also picked up a weak signal from one of the overflow spots that was fairly close to the back of the clubhouse.
1 results - showing 1 - 1