3.9 104
Florida 211911
May 7 - 8, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We just stayed a couple nights here on our way south. I think the campground is really nice and looks like they are really trying to do a good job of taking care of it. I think it is so big and there are so many camp sites that it is hard to get anything completed, like finishing the new pedestal installations. I'm not complaining just merely stating my observation. I like the CG and all the facilities. The beach is nice, really big plenty of room for all kinds of activities. While we were there there were 2 weddings and several organizational parties all on the beach and they didn't interfere with each other. The restaurant is kind of small but serves good food and good drinks and was open to everyone even during all the other activities going on. We were here in May so it was not crowded and we had our pick of sites. I would definitely return again, just not sure if it would be during peak snowbird season, that may be a little crazy with all the sites they have here. Oh and the wifi does not work very well either, we were right across from the laundry where one of the hotspots was and it still didn't work.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 3

Comments

To write a comment please register or