Georgia 152302
May 2012
(Updated: June 05, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed here for 5 nights . Location is very good, not too far from I-95, very close to Savannah. This campground was upgraded last year. I too think it would be beneficial to have a host in the campground. The campground is in the woods and most of the sites are pull throughs, long and narrow. We have a 40 foot 5th wheel with 4 slides out and had difficulty finding a site that was good for our camper. There are concrete pads and a picnic table which is cemented into the pad. It was challenging to be able to open our slides. Where the hook ups are there was also 3 cement posts, think it's to protect the hook ups. We have 3 slides on that side of our camper. There might have been other sites that would have been easier but the campground didn't have too many sites available. I did notice that some other RV's that came in during our stay had some difficulty too. As others have said if you have the stickers for your vehicle you are all set to get on the base. Overall you can't beat the price and we would probably go back again if we are in the area.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or