Review Detail

3.0 29
30 May 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

As we were embarking to PCS to Fort Campbell, this was the halfway point for us. You arrive at gate 2 on Saturday, called the Air Force SPs who promptly unlocked the gate for us to come through. We didn't have to wait but about 3 minutes before he arrived, and instructed us how to get to the FAMCAMP. Once you get there you will have to go to Bldg 558 which was down the road from the RV park in order to pay for the space. We drove through first to get a feel for the park, first it's small and quaint, I was a little worried about pulling our 31foot Travel trailer with our F150 it was tight but we pulled it just fine. After making the circle we headed to find bldg 558. The gentleman was extremely nice, and quick. We paid the $12.00 and headed to our spot, backed in and hooked up. The park is heavily shaded and across from the BX which was nice, as they had a subway, barber shop within walking distance. The lake was brown because I'm assuming the heavy rains that had been going on. The proximity to family we had in Marietta was amazing and we will definitely use this again when visiting Atlanta. The next day I used the showers and they were extremely clean, and the amenities were nice. I was surprised and expected less because of the reviews but for me this was nice.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or