Review Detail

3.4 48
Sep-Oct 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The RV park is in a nice spot but the amenities are minimal and what is available is horrible. There is no water or sewage. There are no shower facilities or laundry. There is a bathroom but I've been in pot-a-potties that were less disgusting. There is the Marina but its only open till about 4 or so. Dump station is located a mile a way also in the marina. The roads are not maintained and if it rains the sites flood horribly leaving a muddy mess. There is only power available and only a few sites have 50amps. Most of the problems come from the RV park being horribly managed by Gateway Inn and not by MWR. They just imposed a new price increase starting November 2017 to $24/day for 50amps and $20/day for 30amps. I've stayed in camps for that price of less with full amenities and great locations. This RV Park has become a money cow for Gateway Inns. I would only stay if passing through and couldn't find another place. Not recommended!!! p.s. Unlike what some will say on this site there are a few people full-timing here (I met them all) but they are ALL active duty members from E-6 to O-4. I have no problem with that at all.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or