Review Detail

3.1 25
Oct.23-26,2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Just when I thought this C/G couldn't get worse it did!!!! Stayed at C/G 23-26 October '08 for the Retire Appreciation Day. As before, no phone, cell or Internet service (dead area), basic hookup WSE only. No campground host on site (none all year). If there was an emergency I don't know how you could get emergency response after hours (4:00 PM). Besides, there are hunters in the C/G with weapons, skinning deer, drinking and fighting. Then there was a person who decided to deficate under a tree and when asked "why didn't you use the facilities"; he said "I couldn't get in"!! The bath house has entry locks that require a code punched in.This leads me to think "was he a paying occupant"?!! Asked some hunters if they were retired, active duty or otherwise; most said no. I thought this was a military campground. Seems to me this C/G is totally out of control. And to add insult to injury, the rates went up for "paying customers". $20 bucks a nite with $2 off for golden access. In conclusion,this is a very unsafe and hazardous campground, if you want to call it that. I will never stay here again, especially with my family!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or