4.8 85
July 2012
(Updated: October 19, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My wife and I spent two weeks at Great Pond this summer and loved it! We stayed in the campground. It is a very relaxing place to spend some time. We only wish we could have stayed longer! Judy and her staff were some of the most friendly folks we have ever encountered while camping. The bathrooms in the campground were always clean, even though they have very little to work with. The bathroom buildings at the campground were so small and antiquated. We heard they may be getting new shower/restrooms by next summer! When this happens, I don't know how anyone could give this recreation area anything but a perfect score! We had a couple issues getting to the property since we used our GPS. Do not go by a GPS! Please do yourself a favor and follow the directions on the website! The rec hall has Everything you could ask for on a rainy day... Pool, ping pong, air hockey, television, board games, computers. You name it! It is a clean and very well managed rec area. Even though we are from Texas, we WILL return to Great Pond!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or