3.1 38
Maryland 75434
June 14 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

WARNING?? I called first thing June 14, 2018 (9am) Karen answered the phone. I told her I needed reservations to stay at this facility. Before I could get much more out of my mouth she transferred me to Navy Bed reservation. I stayed on the line and finally an operator came on. I explained I needed reservations for June 14, 2018 which were same day as we would be arriving around 3 pm. The operator at Navy Bed told me I needed to call Annapolis direct as Navy Bed does not do same day reservations the facility itself does. So I thank the operator and retailed Annapolis/ Karen. Got answering machine. I explained on the machine I had called before she transferred and Navy Bed told me to call her back for same day reservations. It is now about 9:10 am. Just before 5 pm I get a phone call from Karen asking me if I wanted to come in that day. Almost 8 hours later we had given up and went to stay at a expensive KOA. Karen stated well you didn’t tell me it was for same day. Well Karen you never gave me a chance putting me right through to Navy Bed reservations. I didn’t get a very sincere apology. Got the attitude of really don’t care and don’t want to be customer service oriented. SO BEWARE WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS HERE. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or