3.6 43
Maryland 218314
23-28 May 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed at Solomon’s Island NRC from 23-28 May 2019. When I was setting-up my 40ft, 50 Amp RV, I plugged my surge protector into the electrical pole and then plugged my RV electrical cord into the surge protector. My surge protector displayed an error that there was an open ground at the electrical pole. Because of that problem, the surge protector would not allow electricity to my RV. I went to the office and explained my issue to the lady at the desk. One of the maintenance guys (“J.B.”) overheard the conversation and said he would be right over. He was at my RV site before I got back. He knew what the problem was and fixed it in about 10 minutes with assistance from his co-worker “Rick”. Some of the electrical poles have a ground wire and some don’t. Mine didn’t so J.B. and Rick added a ground wire. J.B. and Rick are true professionals and solved my issue promptly! The recreation area was larger than I expected. There is a small cozy beach, three swimming pools, put-put golf, lots of picnic areas, and a long pier that people fish and crab from. The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We will be staying here again!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or