Maryland 218085
1 May 2011
(Updated: May 27, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The information contained on this web site are very, very out of date. the web site needs information current with existing monetary rates, allowable amount of time on camp sites for RV's as they differ. Cost information is out of date Authorized on site comfort items (Patrons private) is unspecifed yet there are numerous items not authorized and patrons are required too comply with those directives. There is no booklet to request which outlines opeations and procedures as in the past yet listed as an option on this web site. Water problems: $38.00 high tech water filters do not remove the chlorine smell or taste.. current storage information is inadequate for RV's. Extreme non-compliance to current directives by some campers needs to be explored. 2010 was the most unfavorable experiance I have had in my 29 years of camping here. Actions and attitudes of persons overall in charge were unacceptable and un warranted. I hope the actions of the past can be errased by positive actions in the future. Current up dates are needed if the web site is to become viable. I see on the web site, This Rec Center is listed as the best kept secret of camp grounds/Rec Centers in general. Wishing this location growth and prosperity.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
May 27, 2011
The information provided on the website is only as good as the information we're provided. Please send us updated information and we'll get it posted soon. If nobody provides the updated information, we'll never know about it. Thanks!
1 results - showing 1 - 1