4.0 62
Massachusetts 92972
Aug 13-16 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Camped here several times times since 2002 (full timers from 2001-2007) and beyond, but had not been here since a month in summer 2009. Not much has changed except for the now non-existant WiFi! They really should not say that WiFi is provided and available as it is not! I camped very near the office complex and was never able to use internet during this entire 3 Day stay. Had read reviews here so was not unexpected, just wish that someone or something could be done to solve the problem. Feel sure that MWR pays someone to provide this service and they are definitely not getting much for their $$ spent.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
August 25, 2013
Sorry to hear that the office ignored my advice regarding internet. They have a crappy router that keeps getting knocked off line. Indication to the use is that the signal is good, but no connection can be made. For three days I would visit the office daily and ask them to reset the router. Doing so immediately fixed the internet connection problem. Fix seems to last only about 24 hours, but how difficult would it be to simply have the office staff reset the router once a day upon opening or closing the office. When I suggested this they said it might knock users offline. Really worried about knocking people offline that are complaining about not being able to get online. It just upsets me when any office person gets so stuck in their ways that they remain closed to any change that might make them appear knowledgeable.
1 results - showing 1 - 1