Review Detail

4.1 96
May 15-17, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

There seems to be a pattern here. I arrived without a reservation and asked for a site that was dark and quiet. She put me in Site #1, between the only two street lights in the campground. It was across from one of the picnic areas. Sites 1-10 are Jack & Jill sites. You park butt to butt and share W/E hookups. The sites are about 25' long, there is a tiny parking pad, grass patio w/ table and a bare spot. When I asked about the bare spot, they told me there were concrete patios but they got broken and weeds grew up so they removed them and planted grass. They couldn't have put in a new patio? You may not park on the grass, so if your tow vehicle doesn't fit in the site, you have to put it down in the extra parking. These pitiful sites are the same price as the larger, nicer sites in the other loop. Those sites all have normal hookups and room to park the tow vehicle. If they reserve the pull-throughs for overnight and short stays, I didn't see any empty. The restrooms and laundry are well away from the campsites so we didn't use them. The lake was beautiful and there were plenty of recreational opportunities. The main base is miles from the FAMCAMP.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or