Nevada 195431
January 30, 2011
(Updated: February 01, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We really appreciated the very nice staff and volunteers who checked us in and helped us park. Everyone was exceptionally nice, helpful and accommodating. We had an unfortunate experience with the park manager. When we checked in we paid for six nights with our Visa card. We decided not to stay the entire time and informed the staff we were leaving early and wanted three days' fees refunded. The park manager said the fees were non-refundable. This non-refundable policy was not listed on the credit card receipt, or on the park receipt. When I informed him that he needed to make the refund because the so-called non-refundable policy was not properly disclosed, he then shifted to saying he would process the refund if there was some type of an emergency. I told him to call it an emergency and issue the refund. He then attempted to pry into the nature of the emergency. He finally agreed to issue the refund, but found himself far too busy to do so that afternoon. He asked me to return in the morning. I asked if we were going to go through the whole non-refundable scene again or if would simply process the refund when I returned in the morning. He assured me he would simply process the refund. Well, I returned in the morning and he started with the whole routine again. I asked him to simply process the refund. He stated refunds had so many steps and it would take such a long time to get all of the steps done. I asked him to start on step one. The refund was processed.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 6

Comments

To write a comment please register or