3.2 33
New Jersey 51343
Aug 7-9,2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This place may be one of worse experiences we have encountered at a military famcamp. Made a reservation only to arrive and find an RV in our site. Contacted MWR and a rep was sent over. Rather than put us in one of the sites that was empty and reassign the site that was occupied to the next arrival (no difference in sites, all are crap), we had to sit around for 2 hours while the owner of the RV was called to move it to another location. Half the sites were occupied by active duty, including the one I was assigned. After his departure we took possession of a site littered with trash and just for the final straw, a disposed condom. I hate to make such a blanket statement, but I am starting to be of the belief that active duty who use these parks as a housing hedge really do not appreciate the value of these parks as do older retirees. They really have not taken any effort to learn or understand RV park courtesy. They seem to come and go with trailer park mentality. $20 an night for 30amp and water. Should have found a local park using our good sam catalog.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 19, 2014
I agree with you
1 results - showing 1 - 1