North Carolina 161297
June 2, 2012 to June 9, 2012
(Updated: June 10, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The Commander of Air Force MWR should be fired now! This place is a complete wreck. It appears not one single MWR dime has been re-invested back into this facility. We stayed in one of the mobile homes which is over priced for what you get. You can rent an ocean fron condo for the cost of a mobile home. The water was cut off twice during or stay, no notification, construction vehicles everywhere, cable cut off twice during or stay for a day and 1/2. Everyone we spoke to from campers to those staying in the dumps up front were so mad. I think it is very deceptive for them to take your money and not be up front about how the condition of this place is so poor and you may want to look somewhere else to stay. I agree with the other person's post, It is a shame the Airforce has allowed this place to become a complete dump. I will never go back to this facility. I have traveled to many of the MWR Facilities and this is the worse one I have ever seen. What a disgrace to the Military and their families.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 5

Comments

To write a comment please register or