4.8 54
North Carolina 64018
August 10-15, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed August 10 - 15. The sites were very spacious. The site we were on was slanted from the back toward the front and again from the driver side to the passenger side. It looks like this is by design to allow for water drainage. So, be prepared to do some leveling. If you have a Class C like me with no leveling system then make sure to have leveling blocks to drive up on. Remember the fridge works better when level; especially if operating on propane. The grounds were very well kept. The laundry and lounge were clean. The TV in the lounge needs some repair as the picture comes and goes. Not a problem really as you do not camp to watch TV. Three are three restroom/showers for the women and three for the men. Each is a separate room with a door that locks. Very spacious room and shower. The only down side was that I called April 14th and reserved a space. I checked in on Sunday and the Camp Host did not have my information. He assigned me a spot for the night. Monday morning I checked into the office and she too could not find my information. Thankfully I had all the data that Lori had provided me on the phone back on April 14th. Computers are prone to lose information! I will be back here again!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or