4.0 95
North Carolina 160263
Feb 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Pros: *Location Location Location (5 minute walk to beach one way or 5 minute walk to Cape Fear River the other direction) * Long RV sites, several 40ft class As have been here during our stay and fit with ease * New cabins available for rent, so you could have family meet up and stay in the cabins while you stay in your RV * Tent sites are by the Cape Fear River and have a dock you can fish from * Best WiFi signal we have ever had * Great game room and decent gym * Friendly Staff and good food at the Beachhouse Bar and Grill Con * Bathhouses are old, I mean real old. They smell pretty bad, it's obvious the floors have water damage. However, that is our only con for this location so in the grand scheme of things, not a big deal. Would highly recommend! Things to do nearby: Ft Fisher Aquarium Ft Fisher Historical Sites Ft Fisher Hermit Trail (Basin Trail) Kure Beach Pier (restaurants, arcades, fishing) Visit the Beach Go kayaking, paddle boarding in the Cape Fear River 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
May 21, 2018
I think some simple disinfectant and some bleach and baking soda down the drain - or something- anything- I don't think they bother to clean them at all. The smell is horrible and I think I got MRSA just touching the door knob. All that money into the fancy cottages by the road and the beautiful brand new office- but no money to pay a janitor......
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts