Review Detail

4.7 21
Aug 3, 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The previous review that stated this FAMCAMP is a hidden gem is absolutely correct! Very easy to find. The SP's removed the barriers when we entered and departed to make it easy to get our 45' fifth wheel through the gate. FAMCAMP was very clean, very quiet and peaceful. We were there on a Saturday so the field house and outdoor rec were closed. I couldn't pay the $10 fee since both were closed but we called Jason on Monday and he took the payment over the phone. Electric and water were fine, although the water had some rust in it. Dump station on the way out was well maintained. Nothing close to the base but 10-15 minutes from the gate is plenty of restaurants and shopping. Here is my biggest gripe (and no fault on Jason, since he inherited the problem)...two homesteaders in prime spots (two of five 50amp spots). The 5th wheels in the picture at the top of the page are the two I am referring to. These two homesteaders are both O6's and don't appear to have to follow the rules. They should be the examples, not the exceptions. Overall, a nice stay and would definitely return.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or