Review Detail

3.5 38
June 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My family visits LETRA every year. I made my reservations months ahead and reserved two sites on the back row. When we arrived the sites I reserved were filled. I spoke to the office and they had my reservations and said the RV's were due to be moved that day. The occupants were gone and when called would not return until later that day. We found two sites together and set up. I was told that the back row was usually used by long-term campers. My family reserved 5 sites on the row back two rows in December for a family reunion in October 2019. I hope the sites are available.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 03, 2019
I got a call from LETRA that our sites had been moved to the front as the back rows had long-time campers there. We made our reservations in December for five slots on the back rows so we could be together. We are all moved to the front. The web site showed the back rows to be available for those dates but the front desk gets to place RV's where they want them. If the sites are being reserved they should not be available on the web.
1 results - showing 1 - 1