4.2 90
Oklahoma 99663
March 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Nice small park with tight (extremely tight) sites and road around the camp. In fact, many 5ers with the big dually trucks makes it hard to drive around the road and park your rig. Biggest drawback with the 'very direct' FamCamp Host--Linda. While I like a FamCamp that follows the rules they have imposed, Linda was a little over the top! We had a visitor who stopped by the RV and pulled up in front (a no parking area according to the rules) and Linda was at the door within 5 minutes telling us he had to move the car. The park needs to improve the WiFi connectivity. Depending on which site you are in, you may find that you have limited wifi. The signal is coming from the Vet Building on the East side of the camp. For the best wifi, ask for one of the sites near the bathhouse. The bathhouse and laundry was kept clean and all of the equipment worked (so happy). Overall, we enjoyed the stay, but it was a little too cold in March. Also, no trees to speak of, so the wind blows…and I'm sure it's HOT in the summer. NOTE: There seems to be different rules for who is allowed to stay. We had one of the Oklahoma STATE representatives staying in the park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
November 01, 2014
Can so relate to your story about the visitor parking. We were there to visit with our son & his family. Son had just had surgery on his leg - walking cast on but able to drive. He came to the rv to see us. No one was parked across from us so he pulled in there. Linda arrived immediately to tell him he had to move. Would not consider anything we said - in fact, told us if he couldn't walk, should he be driving? But if we wanted to visit with him here, one of us could move his vehicle or we could go back to the overflow parking & sit with him there! My husband had his hand on my arm & my son told me to just leave it. So, I did. I dread, just dread the possibility of the kids getting stationed at Tinker again.
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts