3.8 23
Oregon 73510
12-14 May 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Poorly managed site with little to no oversight! At least 3 of the five sites have what appear to be full time residents LIVING there. On this visit, 4 of the 5 spots were occupied by RVs and the 5th site had a car parked in it from 12-14 May; after contacting the other RV owners, they stated that the 5th RESIDENT had left for the weekend and apparently considers this spot his/her private lot...so much for first come, first serve, no reservations! I would not waste my time driving by this site for a short stay or even to look. Additionally, the lot is near the Security Forces vehicle lot and is extremely noisy from about 0500 on, not to mention the multiple trains, loose dogs and other vehicle traffic. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
June 04, 2018
I've seen more and more reviews where the parks are poorly managed, dogs running loose, people living full time. I'm kinda tired of the bullshit. Somebody somewhere is responsible. Retirement is supposed to be when you get to do those things you couldn't when on Active Duty. Let's get somebody on this.
1 results - showing 1 - 1