Featured
Oregon 166267
July 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have been trying for a week now to get hold of someone to make a reservation. No one answers the phone. I repeat my phone number twice on the message to make sure that it is understood and they are able to write it down. No one returns my phone call. Is there an alternate phone number?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 15, 2016
We have been camping here for years. I have been trying to get a reservation for this weekend, and no one will return my calls. Don't know what is going on, but this is a first. Have always found them to be very responsive and professional. Seems that if they are experiencing difficulties, that they could leave a message on their answering machine.
July 28, 2016
We Called a week before arriving. We left messages and no return call either. We showed up 5:30pm and billeting was closed. They close 4:30pm. The gate guard told us we couldn't enter and settle up in the morning because we had no reservations. Ugh. We went in town, there is an ordinance of no rv parking in town parking lots so we drove to ft. Stevens.The sign outside ft. Stevens stated full and KOA is an arm and leg! We drove into ft stevens campground anyway and I told them what happened. They gave us a host camp site, thank God. Only one night was open. The following day we drive back to Rilea and tell them we tried to call. They said sometimes they are busy but we would hey a call back. From last week? Well $15 for electric and water was a good price, just hate the inconvenience it was. We had to change our trip around and cram things in we wanted to do so we could stay on schedule for our next stop. We finally got that call and it was the day we left. Neat installation but not easy situation we were in.
July 28, 2016
In reply to an earlier comment

They are there. I don't know why they take so long to get back to calls. If you show up with no reservations DO IT BEFORE BILLETING CLOSES AT 4:30pm! If they are full ft stevens campground is really nice.
July 09, 2017
In reply to an earlier comment

UPDATE- This issue continues a year later. I finally resorted to sending a FB msg to get a call back https://www.facebook.com/camprileaorng/

Camp Rilea
Facebook
Conversation Information

Camp Rilea https://facebook.com/camprileaorng/

327 people like this
Government Organization
SAT 9:33AM

Diane

Who do I contact for billeting for 9/16? I'm interested in the 2 room suite. Please contact me I have left a msg-but no return call yet.

Camp Rilea
I'm sorry to hear you have not received a reply. The Billeting Office can be reached at 503-836-4052. I will pass the word to contact you today.

Diane
Thank you

Camp Rilea
Of course!

Diane
9:50AM

Diane
I did receive all call back and said I'd call back to confirm something else that was available. As what I originally requested wasn't available. Again , haven't recieved another call back to the msg I left. I realize they are busy this time of year. Just wish they had email or online reservations. Again thank you for passing on this msg.
11:02AM

Camp Rilea
I'm sorry about that. I don't want to make excuses, but we are short staffed and in process of updating the phone tree so messages don't get lost. We will get back to you today. Thanks!
Seen by Camp Rilea at 11:02am

Diane
Thank you again so much. I kind figured this... especially this time of year receiving so many calls for reservations.

4 results - showing 1 - 4