Featured
Oregon 166269
September 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I've stayed here before and dealt with the nightmare of trying to get someone on the phone for RV site reservations before. This time I searched online and got a different number, 503-836-4076. The number came from this site, http://www.oregon.gov/OMD/OTC/CampRilea/Pages/RangeStatus.aspx under Lodging Duty Staff. Someone answered and helped me. I don't know if this will always work but it is another way to try. Good luck.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 09, 2017
It's a year from the post above and the issue continues! I finally had to send a Facebook msg -to get a call back
https://www.facebook.com/camprileaorng/

Camp Rilea
327 people like this
Government Organization
SAT 9:33AM

Diane
Who do I contact for billeting for 9/16? I'm interested in the 2 room suite. Please contact me Diane I have left a msgs-but no return call yet.

Camp Rilea
I'm sorry to hear you have not received a reply. The Billeting Office can be reached at 503-836-4052. I will pass the word to contact you today.

Diane
Thank you

Camp Rilea
Of course!

Diane
9:50AM

Diane
I did receive a call back and said I'd call back to confirm something else that was available. As what I originally requested wasn't available. Again , haven't recieved another call back to the msg I left. I realize they are busy this time of year. Just wish they had email or online reservations. Again thank you for passing on this msg.
11:02AM

Camp Rilea
I'm sorry about that. I don't want to make excuses, but we are short staffed and in process of updating the phone tree so messages don't get lost. We will get back to you today. Thanks!

Seen by Camp Rilea at 11:02am

Diane
Thank you again so much. I kind figured this... especially this time of year receiving so many calls for reservations.
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts