Tennessee 98484
June 18-21, 2019
(Updated: June 20, 2019)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Arrived at the campground and was met by Roxi, who told me to pick a vacant site and get set up. She was very polite and helpful, explaining the check in process and things to see in the area. During duty hours, you have to go to the MWR Recreation Center to complete the check in process. The sites are long level concrete and easy to back in to. The tall trees kept me from getting a satellite signal, but a good choice of channels on antenna. The deer that came out of the woods kept my grandson entertained. If you enter the base from the south gate, don't pull into the commercial truck lane. The civilian security guards will speak to you harshly and let you know that is for commercial trucks only. RV's have to work their way thru the serpentine.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
June 24, 2019
The main gate on Navy Road is a good way to access the base and the campground and the South Gate is closed on weekends and holidays. There is a small commissary and BX. As stated previously, the camp hosts could not be more accommodating. This has been one of our mainstays on trips west.
1 results - showing 1 - 1