Texas 163655
May 2008-Oct 1,2011
(Updated: October 22, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Did you know that certain campers are allowed to run roughshot over the campground. Running people out of the showers, posting their own signs, starting trouble with the other campers and absolutely nothing will be done about it? The rate is going up and now is the highest campground in Corpus. I know this from staying there nearly 3 years and watching it go downhill. BTW, the host program was canceled and so if you come in after hours good luck. Any complaints about anything will be totally disregarded and ignored.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 5

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
December 16, 2012
Wow, I can relate to what you are saying, because that has happened to me and my husband. There are individuals that "live" here and think that it's their "OWN" little slice of heaven. Harassing employees, leaving nasty grams in the laundry room, and yelling at other campers for any little noise. This is an RV campground, it's not perfect, you have to adjust to others lifestyles, that's the beauty of RVing. To the person that wrote this original review, you will be happy to know that enough people have complained, and looks like MWR is going to have to do something about certain individuals.

1 results - showing 1 - 1