3.9 69
October 21-23, 2011
(Updated: October 24, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The increase in price was somewhat unexpected, but $20 per night is still a bargain considering that the two other campgrounds close to the Rec area are almost double that. Got a lovely back-in spot near the lake and bathrooms (a must with a pop-up), close enough to the laundry room that I had a decent wireless signal. This is the first time we have been there since the restroom remodel and I must say that they did a wonderful job. But damn! Did they have a sale on yellow paint or what? Way too bright and cheery for an old salt like me. How about a little haze gray so I can feel at home? Everything was clean and trash cans were emptied every morning. Troy and the guys at the office were great, helpful and friendly. Of course, I would love it if they put in cable as there is only 1 HD TV station over the air so I missed watching the World Series on Saturday and of course an upgraded WiFi system would be appreciated. Either way, it is still one of my favorite campgrounds and only about 3 hours from my house so it's a great weekend getaway. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lake getaway or just passing through! Dave
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or