4.4 133
Texas 141817
December 24, 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Have to agree with Sep review. Recent changes to pet policy, only allowed 3 pets per site. Well, my pets are quieter than the two kids next door last night, long term residents. Lots of pet droppings in pet area (we pick up after ours, always), so the policy is not strictly enforced as stated. RV park is excellent with nicely spaced concrete pads and patio. There were only about 5 sites available, which is fine, but it has become a trailer park and I think they are violating their own regs AR215-1 on stay limits and purpose of the campground. If you want to run a trailer park then make a trailer park, but don't call it an RV park. Long term and homesteading has always been a pet peeve of mine, sorry. Didn't use any of their other facilities so couldn't rate any higher. Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful park and clean in my opinion. But, it's being used for other purposes than recreation. I wouldn't even mind if they allocated on half to long term, but there should be more sights available for regular RVers. Maybe they do adhere to policies, but I doubt it. Don't tell me all of them are going to the Academy either, cause I bet there not. No way for us RVers to check that, but higher ups can sure check it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or