Review Detail

3.9 69
June 9, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I had scheduled 2 one night stays. First night was 6-9-15 and second night was to be 6-13-15. I knew that I was scheduled for overflow sites for both nights in advance. I had talked to the office folks three times about arriving on a Tuesday, when we arrived (1500) and no one was in the office to help. I finally found a maintenance person who told me the office was closed both Tuesday and Wednesday. I paid him the $15.00 and when to my overflow site. The overflow area is no better than a parking lot with electric and water. Looking at the other sites, I felt they were poor at best. The photos on the web site are way out of date. Looks like they were taken in 2007/2008 and do not show what the campground looks like today. I would never have booked the location if the photos were up to date. (Editors note - send me new photos and I'll post them). I found a KOA campground just down the road and booked them for the second date and canceled the date back here on the 13th. We were very disappointed and would not book stays here again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts