Review Detail

3.9 69
Nov 11, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed here out in the partial hookups site ( W/E dump station access) because there was nothing available in the FHU sites. We didn’t really mind because the FHU site was crowded and full of long term renters it appeared and the partial lots were much larger. I thought it was very odd that the dump station was located on a corner in the middle of the crowded FHU site though, which makes it difficult to get to with larger RVs. We enjoyed the location, which is right on the lake and very pretty. My only big issue was that people staying out in the partial hookup lot, who also appeared to be permanent residents, just let their dogs wander all over the lot off leash and didn’t clean up after them. It made walking our dogs a little difficult, not knowing when a random dog would come running at us. I’m not a big fan of allowing full time residents at the rec camps, they tend to ignore the rules. Overall it was a decent stay but I wouldn’t stay again bc of the dump station location and the off leash dogs. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or