Virginia 98972
June 2011
(Updated: July 03, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The views here are gorgeous! It is very peaceful. The sites themselves are a little weird so be careful when you're making reservations. If you have a big rig make sure you take full hookup because some of the partial hookups can have you on the side of the road & not level at all. The water is on the opposite side of the rig so make sure your hose is long enough to go under. There are a lot of deer roaming the park so be very careful when driving, especially at night. They also have a lot of ticks so be sure to bring bug spray for yourself & check your animals carefully. I found a tick on me & it was so tiny, it was just a lucky find. We did not use any of the restroom facilities so can't comment on those. The lake is quiet, they only seem to allow small boats, canoes & kayaks (all of which you can rent. It's a great place to stay if you want to visit DC. There is a metro station about 25 minutes away, with a 30 minute ride into DC. The Marine Museum is right there at Quantico & very interesting. I would definitely return,
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or