Virginia 90017
October 8 - 9, 2011
(Updated: October 11, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This rv campground needs serious maintenance. I was parked in site 6 and there was dead brush piled next to it. There was a road roller almost blocking the entrance which made it difficult to back in. There was a backhoe parked next to the site and weeds were growing up around it. So it had been there for sometime. Weeds and vines covered the area around the site. The roads are narrow and filled with potholes. Evidently, management could care less since previous reviewers have made the same comment. The signs directing you to your site are brown with red letters which makes them hard to read. Trees are too close to the road which makes it difficult to pull a camper through the park. They need to have some removed to open it up some. Other reviewers have commented about the location and other amenities, so I am only reviewing the rv campground. Finally, the dump is on the wrong side when leaving, so you have to do a uturn in order to be able to dump. I have been a camp host at three different parks and this is the WORST rv park I have encountered. I will not return to this park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or