Virginia 90019
May 24-29, 2012
(Updated: May 31, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

A lousy campground for the money. The electricity was poor at best. If I had the coffee pot on and turned on the micro wave, my voltage went down to 100. A good way to burn up everything. The cites are not handicapped accessible nor are the toilet/shower facility which would not pass any inspection. The health issue is a major issue. For 4 people, we picked off 7 ticks during our stay. Regardless of its location, this wold be a good $5.00 a night park and not the 22 they charge. As an example, this place does not have full hook ups but on our way home we stayed at a private campground that had full hook ups, a swimming pool, a great pavilion, a ball field with grass, a paved basket ball court, cable TV and so on for $21.50 a night and it also was in a great location. It is time to shape this place up or ship it out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 14, 2017
I wish you'd share where in the world this $21.50 a night campground was with the rest of us! sounds to good to be true. By the way ticks are not any campgrounds responsibility, it goes along with camping anytime you're in the woods. Or didn't you know that?
1 results - showing 1 - 1