Review Detail

4.2 24
Sept 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Great campground and ammenitites. Everything was in great shape and all the camp sites are upgraded to 50 amp. Grounds are mowed and well taken care of. We camped in the older section and loved it. Spaces have plenty of distance between neighbors except for the double sites. Whole campground has upgraded to a new wifi that is excellent. I can't believe I'd ever say that about military campground wifi but the Navy broke the code on it. They do it right at this campground. Love this place. The new office person (Angela) is excellent. She called the day we were to arrive just to make sure our plans had not changed. What a refreshing difference from most other campgrounds. She is great. They offer daily, weekly and monthly rates which is fantastic. We will stay here again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
June 30, 2016
This is a lovely place however I think your review is for a different FamCamp. there are 6 sites W&E and dump station at this campground.
December 05, 2016
Think this is the wrong CG. Almost nothing described reflects this CG. e.g, there is NO wifi. There are no double sites.
2 results - showing 1 - 2